City Light & Power owns, engineers, develops, upgrades, operates and maintains overhead and underground high voltage electricity distribution systems, street lighting systems and power generation facilities for military installations across the U.S. This business segment is known as Utility Privatization (UP).
CLP has worked with military installations as a federal government contractor for many years. We are proud of our close ongoing association with the U.S. military and we look forward to entering into new utility privatization contracts that will allow us to design, construct, upgrade, operate, maintain and finance needed infrastructure improvements for additional installations throughout the country.
This includes overhead and underground high voltage electricity distribution systems and power generation facilities for Army and Air Force installations across the U.S. The installations that we serve as the electric utility owner/operator include:
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
- Blue Grass Army Depot, Kentucky
- Fort Campbell, Kentucky/Tennessee
- Fort Riley, Kansas
- Hill Air Force Base, Utah
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington
- Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi
- March Air Reserve Base, California
- Travis Air Force Base, California
- United States Military Academy West Point, New York