Helping to maintain strong communities is an important value of City Light & Power. The well-being of the local communities where we operate impacts the health and well-being of the people that we serve.
Participating in community service projects and supporting causes that affect the quality of life of the people we serve are values that City Light & Power embraces. Providing strong community outreach and support, particularly in times of emergency, allows us to build a strong, positive connection to the communities that we serve.
We salute our employees' efforts to provide a helping hand through community service. Their contributions to help support the following organizations have made a difference.
- Arrupe Jesuit [Intern Program]
- Long Beach Police and Fire
- Boy Scouts of America, Denver Council
- ACE Scholarships Colorado
- Musica Angelica
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Rancho Los Alamitos Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Downs Syndrome Association
- YMCA Youth & Government and Youth Institute
- Seeds of Hope
- ELAC Foundation
- NABC and American Cancer Society
- AFA Wounded Airman Program
- IBEW Local Union 24
- AFA Mile High Chapter
- National War College
- Catholic Charities of Baltimore
- Marian House of Baltimore