Reports to: Installation Manager
Work Location: Various
Employment Type: Full Time - Salary
CLP is looking to add experienced Project Managers to some of our locations. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years in the Utility Industry and be ready to jump in on large scale projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project team personnel and resources
- Enhance and maintain relationships with clients, designers, consultants
- Compile reports regarding financial performance of the project
- Attend and lead project meetings, including progress, pre-construction and pre-award
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with project Superintendents
- Prepare trade contracts and bid packages, as well as oversee procurement process
- Oversee cost control and change management systems
- Set-up QA/QC procedures and conduct quality inspections
- Communicate and enforce corporate Safety and Health Management Program
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years or more of experience required in the Utility Industry and/or possessing knowledge of electric distribution, transmission and substation projects is preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Candidate must possess experience in understanding blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to view time/cost/labor estimates for projects and services.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to prepare construction schedules in Microsoft Project.
- Must have excellent analytical, organizational, verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Must be a team player and be able to work with various partners from start to finish.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to delegate work appropriately.
- Willingness to undergo a background-check in order to obtain post clearance.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- You must be a US Citizen. Military Base Security Clearance is required for this position. Valid driver’s license and ability to travel if required.
- CLP offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, Paid Time Off, and holidays.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Compensation will be based on qualifications. CLP offers great benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401k with company contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing